The legal team at M 6:8 Legal have acted for and advised liquidators, creditors, directors and shareholders of companies as to their legal options in voluntary administration, receivership and liquidation, including advice concerning:
- insolvent trading claims against directors and shadow directors
- preference claims against creditors
- enforceability of security interests against a liquidator
- applications under the Corporations Act for Court direction during period of administration
- Confirmation of validity of appointment of external administrator
- disputes concerning statutory demand
- winding up proceedings in Court due to failure to comply with statutory demand or on just and equitable grounds for quasi partnerships
- voidable transactions
We also advise individuals facing financial distress, or have claims against people facing financial distress, including issuing bankruptcy notices, creditor’s petitions, negotiating settlements between creditors and debtors, advice on issues of security interests.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.