M 6:8 Legal acts for home owners and property investors in the sale and purchase of homes, commercial buildings, industrial buildings, off-the-plan developments by strata title and rural property.
We can look after a buyer or seller at all stages of a property transaction including:
- preparing and reviewing contracts of sale containing special conditions, having regard to the nature of the property and the wishes of our clients;
- undertaking searches from the WA titles office (Landgate) and advise on registered encumbrances such as memorials, caveats and restrictive covenants;
- making enquiries with statutory authorities;
- advising on issues pertaining to a property that had not been disclosed at the time of contract; and
- completing all steps leading to settlement of a sale or purchase in a timely fashion to minimise delays and the risk of penalty interests being charged;
- property settlement work;
- giving notice in the case of default; and
- enforcing the performance of a contract of sale.